Junior Software Engineer- Front-end
Skimlinks engineers implement innovative solutions designed to help publishers drive value from their commerce-related content, using the latest, industry standard technologies.
Skimlinks is an engineering driven company. We hire people who are excited about working on challenging technical problems, obsessed about clean and maintainable code and want to make an impact on millions of users. We have a lot of challenges that you will enjoy solving; whether it’s building APIs; or systems that scale to billions of requests daily; working with big data; or integrating with third-party partner ecosystems.
- Transforming our UX team’s designs into code with special attention to detail
- Writing reusable, easy to maintain code that’s shared across our web and Chrome extension products
- Creating automated tests using Jest / Enzyme
- Willingness to learn and adopt to the latest technologies.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with writing reusable, well structured code
- Exposure to frameworks like React or Angular
A flavour of our Front-End Stack
- SASS / CSS
- Webpack, Rollup
- Kubernetes, Docker
Flexible working hours
Working with superstars