Skimlinks is the leading commerce content monetization platform, supporting publishers’ creation of a new revenue stream that allows them to be less dependent on advertising.
Skimlinks technology automatically earns publishers a share of sales they drive through monetized product links in commerce-related content created by editors. These links generate revenue when clicked on by readers who go on to make a purchase as a result.
Our goal is to be the best commerce platform for content publishers.
o We move the needle
o We aim for better
o We embrace change
o We respect each other #skimlove
- You will be helping publishers and merchants understand how they can optimize their affiliate programs via the Skimlinks platform. Collecting data and breaking it down into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Build a productive relationship with the publisher and their Skimlinks AM to really understand the questions being asked rather than just handle tickets or pull SQL queries
- Be responsible for triaging requests and discerning those that if completed will add value to the company from those that will not. You will need to ensure to focus on producing those insights that will have the greatest impact.
- Coordinate with marketing to translate data into narratives that show how Skimlinks is crucial to the success of publishers’ affiliate programs.
- Building a close, collaborative and productive relationship with the Skimlinks VPs of revenue and the AMs
- Ensuring that the business has access to reporting essential for them to operate in a 4dx manner. This has to be done in a cost-effective and efficient way whilst having as few dashboards as possible.
Ad-hoc projects as required
Key competencies required
- Ability to translate raw data in meaningful and impactful insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional SQL skills.
- An appetite for constant technical learning. Our data is constantly evolving so you must also.
- The ability to balance accuracy with the need to deliver. Sometimes it will be necessary to produce directional insights when time is an important factor.
- Tableau/data studio proficiency.
Key knowledge and qualifications required
- Excellent SQL Skills
- Tableau/Data Studio
Competitive Salary with Bonus
Learning and Development budget
25 days annual leave