Skimlinks is the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products.
Skimlinks helps publishers earn an incremental revenue stream by automating the process of earning through affiliate marketing. By aggregating 24,000 merchant affiliate programs from over 55 affiliate networks, 4.5 million websites are able to earn commissions and gain an understanding of the shopping behaviours of their audience. Clients include Conde Nast, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Buzzfeed and Refinery29.
Skimlinks then uses the data collected from this affiliate service to create the world's largest data co-op focused on shopping intent data. With data from 1 billion shoppers on the products they are reading about, clicking on, and buying, Skimlinks helps retailers and brands target and personalize based on these shopping behaviours. This means we have one of the world’s largest sets of AI training data around shopping intent, which attracts some of the greatest people to work at Skimlinks and build something truly great and impactful.
Our mission is to help publishers be rewarded properly for the role their content plays in creating shopping intent, providing a much needed funding model for the internet. We are also driven by creating a culture for our team that celebrates learning and growth, while caring for each other.
- You will own a customer persona, associated metrics and product range and will be responsible for knowing the needs and situation of key representatives of that persona within Skimlinks’ book of business.
- You will be responsible for using data from various parts of the company to identify new opportunities and for validating the risks of these opportunities at pace and economically - helping decide what gets built and delivered to customers
- You will run a world-class discovery practice, mixing qualitative and quantitative methods, that allows us to maintain our current leader position and to regularly bring to market new features and products that find a strong product-market fit
- You will work closely with the engineering team and our UX designer to run a world-class delivery practice to release impactful features at pace
- You will communicate our product vision to Publishers and the Skimlinks’ team in a compelling way and progressively influence and own that vision so we can build a defensible and differentiated offering that will future proof the business
- You will work closely with Product Marketing to help align delivery to our go to market strategy and make sure that the beta and official launches are a success
- You will make a strategic contribution to the leadership of the company, by representing the needs of our largest clients when it comes to building our company strategy;
- The role reports into the VP, Product and is based the Inspired methodology (Inspired by Marty Cagan) and on the 4 disciplines of execution.
- Deep curiosity, with a sharp inquisitive mind and the conviction that true success comes from data-led validation at pace, not from flashes of inspiration
- Solid experience in a Product Manager role, Insight role or operations role in tech companies. PM experience is a plus but is not mandatory
- Knowledge of advertising, ecommerce - or better, of the affiliate space - is a plus
- Data driven, ability to read and pull your own data (You know SQL and are an excel wizard)
- Pragmatic /Open minded approach
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company;
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information;
- Happy to challenge assumptions: yours and the ones of the company
- Obsess with solving problems but doesn’t fall in love with a particular solution
Bonus- Paid twice in a year
Learning and Development Budget
Learning and Development day
One Bonus plan- Eye and Dental Cover