Location : New York
Skimlinks powers commerce content strategies for publishers. As the world’s largest commerce content monetisation platform, it helps grow a revenue stream that can contribute as much as a quarter of a publisher’s overall revenue. In other words, we enable publishers to be less dependent on advertising.
Our technology automatically earns publishers a share of sales they drive through product links in commerce-related content created by editors. Skimlinks’ platform is a one stop solution providing the technology and the data to start, grow and successfully scale a content commerce strategy. It works across desktop, tablet and mobile.
We connect 60,000 publishers to 48,500 merchants around the world, generating $2.5m of sales every day. With over ten years in the industry, Skimlinks has become the publishers trusted long-term partner. Clients include half of the top content publishers in the US and in the UK such as Conde Nast, Hearst, Yahoo!, Huffington Post, New York Times and Buzzfeed. The platform is scalable and supported by 100% trusted privacy frameworks certified by EDAA and IAB with complete GDPR compliance.
We are looking for team members that go the extra mile, are obsessed with learning and love a challenge! Sound like you?
- Create marketing collateral and presentations to support the US team in approaching prospects or growing existing accounts
- Build inspiring content to help US publishers and merchants to make the most of their big sales events (Black Friday, Mothers Day, Earth Day…)
- Organise sales events in New York (Executive dinners, thought leadership presentation…)
- Build the industry events calendar in the US and globally and make sure our teams are making the most of them
- Work on global projects in coordination with the global marketing
- Superb written, visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Capability to turn numbers into a compelling story and actionable insights
- Experience in measuring the impact of your marketing activities
- A growth mindset to develop new ways of doing skills and improving your output
- Curiosity to work at the intersection of the media and commerce industries in a tech environment
- Attention to details
- Self Starter and ability to take initiative, think and deliver new solutions
- Work across different teams and different regions
- At least 2 years of marketing experience
- Two travels to the UK per year
- Competitive salary
- Bonus- Paid twice in a year
- Learning and Development Budget
- Learning and Development day
- One Bonus plan- Eye and Dental Cover
- Share Options
- Fun events
- Travel to UK