Growth Marketing Manager
Skimlinks powers commerce content strategies for publishers. As the world’s largest commerce content monetisation platform, it helps grow a revenue stream that can contribute as much as a quarter of a publisher’s overall revenue. In other words, we enable publishers to be less dependent on advertising.
Our technology automatically earns publishers a share of sales they drive through product links in commerce-related content created by editors. Skimlinks’ platform is a one stop solution providing the technology and the data to start, grow and successfully scale a content commerce strategy. It works across desktop, tablet and mobile.
We connect 60,000 publishers to 48,500 merchants around the world, generating $2.5m of sales every day. With over ten years in the industry, Skimlinks has become a trusted long-term partner for publishers. Clients include half of the top content publishers in the US and in the UK such as Conde Nast, Hearst, Yahoo!, Huffington Post, New York Times and Buzzfeed. The platform is scalable and supported by 100% trusted privacy frameworks certified by EDAA and IAB with complete GDPR compliance.
The Marketing Team is in charge of brand building, product positioning and messaging, lead generation, customer support and customer acquisition and growth. This is an opportunity to join a multi skilled team and up your game in a wide range of marketing techniques.
We are looking for team members that go the extra mile, are obsessed with learning and love a challenge! Sound like you?
About the role
- Manage the acquisition of self served publishers across the globe as Skimlinks looks to re-enforce its leadership in the US and UK and grow in EMEA and APAC
- Create campaigns to attract publishers on the Skimlinks network through web site optimization, growth marketing hacks, content marketing and CPC
- Constantly look at new ways to optimize skimlinks.com for lead generation across all our customer types: bloggers, influencers, large content publishers and merchants
- Manage our marketing CRM and automation stacks (Salesforce, Autopilot, Instapage…)
- Be on the lookout for new tools that can improve lead generation, conversion or sales efficiency, and make recommendations on how to implement them
- Create and manage Account Based Marketing campaigns in the UK, US and APAC
- Manage the relationship with our Salesforce and Digital Agencies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in lead generation and customer base expansion
- Data driven approach to analytics and experience in running A/B tests
- Capability to understand customers and turn numbers into actionable insights
- Proficient in Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- A growth mindset, with willingness to develop new skills and improve your output
- Self Starter and ability to take initiative, think and deliver new solutions
- Work across different teams and regions
- At least 3 years of growth hacking experience
- Competitive salary
- Bonus- Paid twice in a year
- Learning and Development Budget
- Learning and Development days
- One Bonus plan- Eye and Dental Cover
- Share Options
- Fun events