Coupon Development- Lead
Skimlinks powers commerce content strategies for publishers. As the world’s largest commerce content monetisation platform, it helps grow a revenue stream that can contribute as much as a quarter of a publisher’s overall revenue. In other words, we enable publishers to be less dependent on advertising.
Our technology automatically earns publishers a share of sales they drive through product links in commerce-related content created by editors. Skimlinks’ platform is a one stop solution providing the technology and the data to start, grow and successfully scale a content commerce strategy. It works across desktop, tablet and mobile.
We connect 60,000 publishers to 48,500 merchants around the world, generating $2.5m of sales every day. With over ten years in the industry, Skimlinks has become a trusted long-term partner for publishers. Clients include half of the top content publishers in the US and in the UK such as Conde Nast, Hearst, Yahoo!, Huffington Post, New York Times and Buzzfeed. The platform is scalable and supported by 100% trusted privacy frameworks certified by EDAA and IAB with complete GDPR compliance.
About the role:
- Own and further build the Coupon & Loyalty publisher Cohort Globally:
- Use key levers to to help maintain growth rate for the entire cohort of Coupon & Loyalty publishers
- Pro-active in bringing new ideas and initiatives that will help our partners significantly grow revenue year on year.
- Use data and insights in order to execute on a plan to deliver a successful offering to Coupon & Loyalty Publishers
- Analyzing publisher performance against KPIs.
- Sales and Operations:
- Drive acquisition and create strong relationships in various teams and at different levels of hierarchy to help publishers build and implement a credible strategy with skimlinks
- Gather feedback from the field in a structured manner to help product build the road map in existing and new markets such as APAC
- Can investigate and discover the root cause of Publisher requests and issues and provide input on business problems Skimlinks should solve next
- Rigorous attitude to self development and learning, both personally and professionally, both on analytical and sales skills. Participates in shared learning.
- Passionate about online publishing and media and understands the challenges that a Shopping digital publisher faces
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Prior work experience inside of digital shopping publishing companies; an existing Rolodex of contacts at online publishers is a strong plus.
- Skilled communicator and presenter who can articulate elegantly the challenges, opportunities, and market dynamics of the online publishing world across multiple markets and a bonus if in APAC
- A sense of humor and grace under pressure
- Comfortable working with, and integrating, marketing and ad technologies
- Loves to be out of the office meeting with partners as much as possible
- Obsession about learning new things and challenging yourself and those around you
- Obsession about delivering and having an impact. Output trumps job specs!
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Dedication to achieving sales targets
- Competitive salary
- Bonus- Paid twice in a year
- Learning and Development Budget
- Learning and Development days
- One Bonus plan- Eye and Dental Cover
- Share Options
- Fun events