Account Manager- Based in NY
Skimlinks is the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products.
Skimlinks helps publishers earn an incremental revenue stream by automating the process of earning through affiliate marketing. By aggregating 24,000 merchant affiliate programs from over 55 affiliate networks, 4.5 million websites are able to earn commissions and gain an understanding of the shopping behaviours of their audience. Clients include Conde Nast, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Buzzfeed and Refinery29.
Skimlinks then uses the data collected from this affiliate service to create the world's largest data co-op focused on shopping intent data. With data from 1 billion shoppers on the products they are reading about, clicking on, and buying, Skimlinks helps retailers and brands target and personalize based on these shopping behaviours. This means we have one of the world’s largest sets of AI training data around shopping intent, which attracts some of the greatest people to work at Skimlinks and build something truly great and impactful.
Our mission is to help publishers be rewarded properly for the role their content plays in creating shopping intent, providing a much needed funding model for the internet. We are also driven by creating a culture for our team that celebrates learning and growth, while caring for each other.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Merchant Development team based in New York.
- Own and develop a portfolio of Merchant/Advertiser clients so they utilise Skimlinks’ services and platform to their fullest potential
- Skimlinks continues to be seen as a trusted advisor among all your merchants when it comes to increasing sales from content marketing;
- Incremental revenue from merchant offers within your portfolio continues to grow.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Successfully evangelising how Merchants, Networks, Agencies and Publishers can all benefit from Skimlinks
- Utilising internal and Salesforce dashboards to understand progress against targets and how to reach them
- Quarterly QBRs for VIP clients
- Competitive salary
- Training Budget
- Stock options
- Fun events